At UVG we create and maintain sustainable landscapes from garden design and construction to plant selection and irrigation. We have the expertise to carry out landscaping using sound horticultural practices, whilst placing focus on the establishment of landscaped areas that are best suited to the local environment.
Our customers want to see their plants thriving in the challenging South Australian climate. We need gardens that are able to survive with less water, are attractive to both us and the native birds and fauna, and require less maintenance. We will work closely with our customers to deliver on projects and desired outcomes.
Our services include a full range of soft and hard landscaping in:
- playgrounds, reserves, sports fields
- wetlands and streetscapes
- roundabout upgrades
- urban planting
- local/state Government-owned properties
- commercial landscape construction
- subdivisions and industrial sites
- garden bed upgrade and construction