We are privileged to maintain some of South Australia’s most important property facilities. We manage properties for local and state government clients, real estate agents, aged care facilities, community and defence housing and commercial properties. To ensure that your property continues to have beautifully manicured lawns and gardens, we ensure that high quality service levels are maintained at all times. We conduct regular site audits, adhere to Work, Health and Safety (WHS), Quality and Environmental Management Systems and always set accountable high standards.
Quality property maintenance services requires:
- Horticultural skills and knowledge
- Operator experience and skill
- Significant investment in quality machinery
- Excellent project management skills
- WHS, Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Timely data logging, recording, reporting and accountability
- Accurate and appropriate specifications and benchmark performance standards
Above all, it requires team work, trust and good rapport between customer and client built over time through proven performance. We specialise in property maintenance services…and we enjoy it!